Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Engine-Lab NGN E450. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- The NGN E450 is available as a step-through model in either red or white.
- Assembly is minimal, requiring the attachment of only the handlebars and pedals.
- The high-step NGN E450 is available in blue or black.
- A low-maintenance and grease-free belt-drive puts chains to shame.
- As a single-speed, this bike’s drivetrain is simple and low-maintenance.
- The NGN E450 comes equipped with a rear (40lb) and front (20lb) rack.
- 80Nm of torque is available, which is ample when it comes to hill-climbing.
- This rig is fitted with hydraulic disc brakes and 180mm rotors. Cheap at the price!
- A headlight and rear brake light are integrated into the NGN E450’s motor.
- Full fenders are included with the NGN E450.
- Jinkies! The NGN E450 comes packed with a folding lock.
- The NGN E450’s swept-back handlebars are ergonomic.
- Riders enjoy the upright stance encouraged by the NGN E450.
- Riders of differing heights will be gratified by a fully adjustable stem.
- The inclusion of an independent throttle was ‘unbelievable’ to one buyer.
- Owners describe Engine-Lab’s customer service in glowing terms.
2 reasons not to buy
- Removal of the battery can be fiddly, as it sits under the downtube.
- The single-speed rear hub provides a limited gear range.
Expert Reviews85/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Engine-Lab NGN E450 Review – Sleek City Commuter
We’ve got this carbon belt instead of a chain so we don’t have to worry about any of these extra cables and derailleurs. I’m thinking it’s more of an urban vehicle; something you’d ride around the neighborhood, take the kids to the pool, pick up groceries but then if you wanted to, go out and hit up a national park, ride some of those trails.