Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ecotric Rocket. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Ecotric Rocket has pedal-assist and a throttle. This allows riders to tackle a variety of terrain.
- 4” wide tires allow riders to travel through snow, sand, grass and dirt.
- The bike can transport riders up to 265 lb.
- Assembly is an easy process, according to test riders.
- Ecotric’s customer service is responsive and quick to address issues.
- An eighteen-month warranty comes with the Ecotric Rocket.
- The front suspension fork softens the impact over rocky and rooty terrain.
- Testers were pleased they could add a rack and fenders to the bike for commuting.
- One tester found the Rocket to be a capable hunting rig, with minor upgrades and modifications.
- The Rocket is affordable.
4 reasons not to buy
- Users agree the bike is not ideal for shorter riders.
- The handlebars do not adjust.
- The seat is uncomfortable.
- The bike is heavy.
Bottom lineThe Ecotric Rocket is a fat bike with an extra boost. It can carry riders over rough terrain with 4" tires and a suspension fork. Testers were pleased the bike has both pedal-assist and throttle. The bike can carry most riders but is best for taller riders and riders weighing under 265 lb. Users note the seat is uncomfortable and the handlebars lack adjustment.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Ecotric Rocket 26” Fat Tire Electric Bike 50 Mile Review.
It goes anywhere I want it to go. I ride in thick sand, grass, uphill, downhill, on pavement…handles it all well.
Ecotric Rocket Electric Bike Top Speed
It’s pretty quick.
Ecotric Rocket Review and Test Ride
It’s a beautiful bike.
Unboxing and upgrading the Ecotric Super Rocket Ebike
This thing is like a dirt bike. It’s big.