Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Early Rider Bonsai. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Early Rider Bonsai has a unique and natural appearance with its birch frame.
- The 12” tires and wheels allow riders 2-4 years old to utilize the Bonsai as they learn to glide and stride.
- The bike has air-filled tires. This greatly impressed users.
- The saddle has a vintage appearance on the Bonsai. It’s made of faux leather and has shiny rivets.
- The frame of the bike has a weather-resistant finish that protects it in the rain.
- The bike is lightweight, at 8.3 lbs. Small riders found it easy to maneuver.
- The bike is easy to assemble. Users were impressed to find that the tools for assembly were included.
- Testers agree the wheels spin smoothly on the Bonsai. They allow riders to glide calmly and with control.
4 reasons not to buy
- The bike is expensive, for a balance bike.
- Testers found the seat post can easily become loose on the Bonsai.
- The frame of the bike is fragile and can easily be dented or damaged.
- Users found the seat stiff and comfortable on the Early Rider Bonsai.