Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected]om with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Dynacraft Magna Major Damage. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- Many buyers said that youngsters found this rig easy to ride.
- The initial purchase price of the Major Damage makes it very affordable.
- Owners reported minimal required maintenance after a year’s use.
- Young riders learnt to balance easily, with the supplied training wheels.
- Buyers called this bike ‘robust’, ‘durable’ and noted a ‘sturdy’ steel frame.
- Parents said the Major Damage was a great bike for both girls and boys.
- Parents were able to assemble the Major Damage in 20-30 mins.
- Kids loved the bright yellow color, often customizing their own bike.
- Several reviewers felt that the Major Damage came in at a good weight.
- Parents felt comfortable letting little ones ride this bike on dirt roads.
- Dynacraft were happy to replace faulty parts for new bikes.
- Some bikes were packaged with a spreader to prevent the fork bending.
10 reasons not to buy
- Bent forks were a recurring issue on new bikes, meaning wheels didn’t fit.
- Bikes arrived missing pedals, seat-clamps, nuts and screws.
- Several parents reported training wheels breaking easily.
- Some new bikes had warped, untrue rims.
- Occasionally, drivetrains were seized, bearings were tight and lacked grease.
- A number of parents noted a very strong odor from plastic and rubber parts.
- The Major Damage was difficult for a number of children to pedal.
- The Major Damage was too heavy for some kids to push.
- Grips sometimes fell off handlebars.
- Parents reported balding tires after 3 weeks use.