Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Diamondback El Oso Niño. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- The El Oso Niño is one of the lowest-priced children's fatbikes.
- Families found this fatty rolled well on beach-sand, snow and trails.
- One expert said his son’s confidence increased due to fat-tire stability.
- The Oso Niño’s standover height was just right for little ones.
- A Dad found the 7-speed drivetrain offered a good gear range.
2 reasons not to buy
- At 35lbs for a kids’ bike, this fatty was Oso heavy!
- There were derailleur issues; being sucked into the back wheel, breaking after one small fall, bending easily.