Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Delta Cycle Ceiling Hoist. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- Owners are grateful for the vital floor space that is freed-up, by this Ceiling Hoist.
- The Delta Cycle Single Bike Ceiling Hoist can lift & hold up to 100lb of bike.
- Owners say the Delta Ceiling Hoist is easy to install.
- Compared to hooks and racks, the Ceiling Hoist strikes buyers as a good value.
- Many buyers are pleased with the clear instructions they received.
3 reasons not to buy
- Some owners battled with “the physics” of this hoist and couldn’t make it work.
- To some buyers, the Nylon rope did not instill faith. It has been deemed “flimsy”.
- Some users described it as “light duty” or “less robust” than they expected.
Bottom lineDelta Cycle’s Single Bike Ceiling Hoist is a novel way to stow your bike, while increasing your ground-level storage space. Due to the minimal components, it’s also an affordable option, compared to pricey stands and wall racks. This model is rated to hold a bike weighing up to 100 lb, while the older, ‘El Greco' model was rated to carry a maximum weight of 50 lb. Generally, owners report it being easy to install. Careful attention may be required when raising it up, in order for both ends to lift at the same time. Some buyers may receive their hoist branded under Delta Cycle’s previous name, ‘The Art of Storage’.
Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Unbox and Installing Cheap Bicycle Lift (E-Bike Hoist)
Overall, that worked pretty good for the price. If I let go, the lock holds it! It seems like a pretty good solution to me so, especially something that can support an e-bike. Ideally, you’d be installing these into ceiling joists.
Delta Cycle Hoist Bike Hanger
I only have a one-car garage with a lot of stuff in it. I’m always trying to figure out how to use this space more efficiently. Here’s the finished product. I use the frame instead of the seat. I can actually do it with one hand.