BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cyrusher XF800. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Cyrusher provides riders with access to excellent videos and clear instructions, making it easy to assemble and maintain the XF800.
- The bike comes with a tool kit, pump and lock. This ensures riders are prepared to maintain their bike.
- The Cyrusher XF800 has five modes of pedal-assist and a throttle, powered by the 750W Bafang motor. This allows riders to go further and faster as they explore new trails.
- The LCD display screen makes it easy for riders to monitor time, speed, battery capacity, distance traveled and the level of pedal-assist being utilized while riding.
- Users who are not physically fit or injured found the bike comfortable with dual suspension and fat tires.
- The Cyrusher fits a wide range of riders. It is recommended for riders 5’4” to 6’7”, weighing up 330 lbs.
- Proper adjustment of the seat and handlebars allow riders of different sizes, in the same household, to use the Cyrusher XF800 for running errands.
- The headlight on the bike is great for nighttime adventures and early morning commutes.
- Riding with a rear rack or bike bags on the XF800 makes it great for commuting.
- The 4” fat tires offer excellent stability and traction on a variety of surfaces including sand, snow and trails.
- The hydraulic disc brakes are responsive and cut the power when they are engaged, as an additional safety measure.
1 reasons not to buy
- Larger individuals found the seat to be small.