Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles REV DRT. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- This bike has a front suspension fork and 2.6” tires to comfortably take young riders over roots and rocks when trail riding.
- The bike is easy to assemble.
- The REV DRT Kids' Bike has a quality, durable aluminum frame.
- The grip shifts are easy for young riders to use.
- The REV DRT is fast on the downhills.
- The wide 2.6" tires offer riders stability and control when riding.
- The bike is visually appealing, with reflective logos and an olive-green frame.
- Users found that the bike was affordable.
6 reasons not to buy
- The bike does not have space for a water bottle.
- The seatpost clamp is not quick-release.
- Many users had derailleur issues and had to have the derailleur adjusted or replaced.
- The grips can easily slip off the bike.
- The bike is heavy. It weighs 31 lbs.
- The bike does not have a kickstand.
Bottom lineThe REV DRT Kids' Bike is an entry-level 24” mountain bike for children 4’2” to 4’10”. It has a grip shifter and hydraulic disc brakes. The bike comfortably maneuvers over obstacles on the trail with 2.6” tires and a SR Suntour XCT JR24 front suspension fork. Many users had issues with the derailleur on the bike. The bike is heavy compared to its competitors.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
New bike Co Op REV DRT 24
I love it. It’s amazing.
Co Op Cycles REV/DRT 24 Bike Review
It’s a pretty good bike.