BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles REV 24 Plus Kids' Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Co-op Cycles Rev 24 Plus has wide handlebars, a low standover height and 2.6” tires, providing riders with stability on the bike.
- Users agree the bike is durable, with its high-quality aluminum frame.
- The bike is lighter than its competitors, weighing in at 28.2 lbs.
- The wide Slant Six Sport tires on the Rev 24 Plus provide young riders with great traction over trails, dirt and pavement.
- Assembly of the bike is easy. Co-op Cycles includes the multi-tool needed for assembly.
- With its smooth-shifting 7-speed Shimano Tourney drivetrain, the REV 24 Plus is an excellent bike for young riders just learning to shift.
- Users agree the bike is affordable.
- Logan mechanical disc brakes are easy for riders to engage on the REV 24 Plus.
- Co-op Cycles and REI provide riders with fantastic customer service when addressing users' issues or concerns regarding their bikes.
4 reasons not to buy
- The bike does not have mounts for a water bottle cage.
- The bike is not kickstand compatible. One user found that when they installed a kickstand it had to be modified or it rubbed on the tire.
- Several users found the Shimano Tourney derailleur was easy to damage.
- Testers state that brakes wear quickly, on the REV 24 Plus.