Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cleary Owl. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Cleary Owl has 1.95” Kenda Kontact tires, allowing riders to maneuver smoothly on off-road terrain.
- The bike is lightweight, weighing in at just 19 lbs.
- Tektro V-brakes provide riders with excellent stopping power on the Cleary Owl.
- The brake levers are adjustable to fit the rider’s small hands.
- The bike is easy to assemble. Experts state it comes 90% preassembled.
- The Clearly Owl has a sturdy, steel frame.
- Experts note the frame welds are strong, making it durable.
- Riders have the option of a single-speed or three-speed Cleary Owl.
- The bottom bracket is low on the Owl. This allows riders to maximize their leg extension and power output with every pedal stroke.
- The geometry is aggressive, allowing riders to maneuver the bike confidently on mild off-road terrain.
- The Cleary Owl has internally routed cables, giving it a clean appearance.
3 reasons not to buy
- Riders of the three-speed Cleary Owl may find shifting difficult and confusing.
- The bike does not have a wide enough gear range to tackle steep and technical terrain.
- Experts agree the Cleary Owl is higher in price than some of its competitors.