BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cleary Owl. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Cleary Owl has 1.95” Kenda Kontact tires, allowing riders to maneuver smoothly on off-road terrain.
- The bike is lightweight, weighing in at just 19 lbs.
- Tektro V-brakes provide riders with excellent stopping power on the Cleary Owl.
- The brake levers are adjustable to fit the rider’s small hands.
- The bike is easy to assemble. Experts state it comes 90% preassembled.
- The Clearly Owl has a sturdy, steel frame.
- Experts note the frame welds are strong, making it durable.
- Riders have the option of a single-speed or three-speed Cleary Owl.
- The bottom bracket is low on the Owl. This allows riders to maximize their leg extension and power output with every pedal stroke.
- The geometry is aggressive, allowing riders to maneuver the bike confidently on mild off-road terrain.
- The Cleary Owl has internally routed cables, giving it a clean appearance.
3 reasons not to buy
- Riders of the three-speed Cleary Owl may find shifting difficult and confusing.
- The bike does not have a wide enough gear range to tackle steep and technical terrain.
- Experts agree the Cleary Owl is higher in price than some of its competitors.