Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Belsize 16-inch and 20-inch. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Belsize is offered with 16” or 20” wheels and tires. It is best for children ranging from three to seven years old.
- The belt drive is easy to clean and maintain.
- Dual handbrakes ensure children stop quickly on the bike.
- The brake levers are easy to adjust for small hands.
- The Belsize is lightweight. The 16” Sports weighs 12.57 lb., the 16" Pro weighs 13.0lb and the 20” weighs 14.82 lbs.
- Children do not easily become scratched or easily snag their clothing on the low-profile bolts used.
- Compared to similar belt-driven children’s bikes, this is an affordable option.
- Kenda tires perform well on dirt and pavement.
- The bike has a well-constructed, durable aluminum frame.
- Belsize has extremely responsive customer service, according to many users.
- The bike is easy to assemble.
5 reasons not to buy
- Tools are required for assembly.
- Assembling the bike can be a lengthy process. It can take up to an hour to assemble.
- The bike does not include a kickstand.
- Low handlebars place riders in a riding position that is more aggressive than other kid’s bikes.
- Training wheels are not offered for the bike.
Bottom lineThe Belsize is a lightweight children’s bike. It is available at an affordable price. The bike has an easy-to-maintain belt drive. Child-sized dual handbrakes are easy for riders to utilize. Assembly is an easy but timely process, according to testers. Unfortunately, a kickstand and training wheels are not offered with the bike.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Belsize 16 Review: A More Affordable High Quality Kids Bike
Meet the Belsize 16. This fantastic little 16 inch bike has child appropriate geometry, brand name components, and weighs a mere 12.5 pounds.