Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Aventon Aventure.2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- The Aventure.2 is available in a step-through or step-over frame, each with two size options.
- In the view of experts, this bike is suitable for both commuting and off-roading on varied terrain.
- Reviewers appreciate the overall build quality, highlighting the sturdy metal fenders and 400lb weight limit.
- The Aventure.2 has a headlight and integrated rear lights with turn signals.
- Experts say the torque sensor gives the Aventure.2 a more natural-feeling ride and greater range than a cadence sensor.
- Riders say the Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors are powerful and easy to modulate.
- According to reviewers, the color display is bright and easy to read.
- The Aventure.2 ships with a 20mph limit (Class 2). Owners can unlock 28mph pedal assist speeds through the Aventon app.
- Users appreciate the Shimano Altus drivetrain, which provides smooth, reliable shifting.
- Reviewers appreciate the traction on loose surfaces and overall comfort of the puncture-resistant 4” tires.
- Tests show Aventon’s claimed range is realistic (60 miles on pedal-assist level 1 and 30 miles with the throttle).
- Experts say the 750W motor offers plenty of power without overwhelming the rider, and throttle mode is smooth and responsive.
- Reviewers praise the Aventure.2’s confidence-inspiring stability at high speeds.
- The Aventure.2’s throttle is removable, allowing owners to comply with local laws.
6 reasons not to buy
- Experts say the weight (77lb) and bulk make the Aventure.2 awkward to lift or carry.
- The Aventure.2 doesn’t have a horn or bell.
- Users complain about being unable to install or register on the Aventon app or connect to the bike.
- Several testers think the suspension fork is ineffective and unnecessary.
- More effort is required to reach higher speeds with a torque sensor than with a cadence sensor.
- The non-adjustable brake levers could be a problem for smaller hands, according to one expert.
Expert Reviews89/100 based on 4 rated expert reviews
Aventon Aventure.2 Review – A Sweet Upgrade to Their Fat Tire E-Bike
The Aventon Aventure.2 builds upon its popular predecessor. It keeps many of the great features of the original, including a large rear hub motor, sleek-looking frame, hydraulic disc brakes, and integrated lights, adding upgrades like a torque sensor, an included rear rack, more sustainable packaging, and turn signals.
Aventon Aventure.2 Review
As a multi-surface commuter, the Aventure.2 shines. It can roll easily over dirt, through mud and snow, or just zip along on pavement. Its biggest drawbacks are the weight and suspension fork, but overall, it’s a very capable bike for getting you to and from the office — wherever that happens to be.
Aventon Aventure.2 Review: A 28MPH Go-Anywhere Fat-Tire Electric Bike Gets Better
All told, you’re getting one hell of a bike here for a more than reasonable price. There’s just so much to be happy about with the Aventon Aventure.2 that I almost feel bad complaining about the average-size battery or heavy weight.
Such A Quality E-Bike! | Aventon Aventure.2
If I had to choose one thing I don’t like, it would be the slow start when using the throttle. Otherwise, it is well put together, it’s got nice range, it’s comfortable. It’s just a lot of good things you get for the price.
Aventon Aventure.2 Electric Fat Bike Review (with Torque Sensor)
With its impressive torque sensor and fat tires, my ride experience has been unparalleled. So, my assessment is that the Aventon Aventure.2 e-bike is the best electric fat tire bike for riding both on the street and off-road.
Aventon Aventure.2 E-Bike Review
The Aventon Aventure.2 is a very versatile and functional e-bike. Whether tackling trails or casually cruising, the torque sensor lets you explore more while it adjusts to your pedaling effort for that smooth and naturally fluid ride feel.
Aventon Aventure.2 Review: It’s the Little Extras That Count
This fat-tire electric bike has power and style with features you don’t typically see at its price. The one thing missing that would make this complete would be an electric horn, but that might be too much to ask for at this price point.
Aventon Aventure.2 Review: Rugged, Fat-Tire E-Bike Gets Improved Assist, Double the Range
The Aventon Aventure.2 is a versatile and reliable companion for commuting and exploring that will keep riders comfortable on or off-road at an extremely attractive price point.
Best Electric Bikes
Latest Discussions in the Forum
13 hours ago
16 hours ago
14 September – 1 October