Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ascher HJ-030. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Commuters say they can get away with charging their HJ-030 lights every week or 2.
- The Ascher HJ-030 light set is very affordable.
- Both HJ-030 lights are USB rechargeable.
- Front and rear HJ-030 lights both offer 2x steady and 2x flashing modes.
- The front light can last for up to 10.5 hours on ‘slow flashing’ mode.
- Each HJ-030 light comes with two rubber straps to attach to bike tubing.
- Reviewers say they have been confidently using the HJ-030 set for over a year.
- Testers appreciate the presence of a protective rubber USB port cover.
- HJ-030 lights come with a clip to attach them to bags or clothing.
- An IPX4 water-resistance rating ensures confident use of HJ-030 lights under rain.
6 reasons not to buy
Some owners say their lights ceased to charge; after a few hours, a few months,
or a year of use.
- Numerous owners could not charge their lights due to a malformed USB port.
- Some buyers received misshapen lights that didn’t sit on bike tubing correctly.
- Owners say the HJ-030’s clip is weak. It sometimes broke after short-term use.
- Some reviewers think the HJ-030 is not the best-looking light set.
- Experts note that smaller, more streamlined options are available.
Bottom lineAscher’s HJ-030 is a low-cost front and rear light set. Each light features 3 LEDs. The front light puts out 80 lumens. The rear emits 40 lm. This brightness level makes the HJ-030 set suitable for urban night-time visibility but these lights are not intended for visibility outside of urban areas or in complete darkness. Many owners wrote rave reviews for this light set, with a particular fondness for the long battery life and infrequent need for charging. Other users reported complete duds that died out and wouldn’t juice up after mere hours of use.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Quick Review About the Ascher LED Bike Light Set
It’s very powerful, very intense. The question will be if this can pass the test of time and also, obviously, if this is durable. For the price, I think you are not going to lose anything.
The 13 Best Bike Lights for Every Kind of Ride.
Best Value Daytime Lights: Ascher USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set
We consistently got more than 10 hours of runtime on fast flashing mode and love these lights because we can safely do multiple rides on a single charge. We’ve been using our set for more than a year.
The 8 Very Best Bike Lights. Best (Less Expensive) Bike Light:
Ascher USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set
The longevity and convenient mounting make it a great option for casual commutes. It’s not bright enough for riders who need to see the road after dark. The Strategist’s managing editor has owned the Ascher set for 2 years.
Great Bike Lights Cheap Ascher Light Set Review
I’ve been using this light set by Ascher for about 3 years now and have had no problems. These get a FAB rating of great buy.