Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor M-350 P7 Electric Tricycle. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- The M-350 P7’s throttle lets riders accelerate quickly from a dead stop.
- Fat 4”-wide tires help to absorb bumps, increase stability and ride soft surfaces.
- The M-350 P7 has a low standover height, due to its step-through frame.
- An 80mm suspension fork helps to absorb moderate bumps on uneven surfaces.
- This trike’s big basket is handy for carrying groceries, cargo and dogs.
- A free basket liner is included, so items don’t fall through the basket gaps.
- A front-hub motor helps to balance out the weight of the battery and rear cargo.
- This trike’s stem is highly adjustable, to suit riders of different heights.
- The M-350 P7’s battery can be locked for security or removed for charging.
- Many riders can plant both feet on the ground while seated on the M-350 P7.
- An owner said it took them only 30 minutes to assemble the M-350 P7.
- Owners enjoy the M-350 P7’s ride over pavement, sand, grass and dirt.
- Some owners say customer service is “supportive”, “helpful and patient”.
- The M-350 P7’s headlight is integrated and operated through the display panel.
- A front fender comes fitted to the M-350 P7.
- At moderate speeds, this trike’s stability was appreciated by riders with reduced balance.
11 reasons not to buy
- The front-wheel-hub-motor may spin on wet or loose surfaces.
- Experts say this trike’s design is “prone to tipping” at higher speeds.
- The front fender and chain bounce and slap during off-road escapades.
- There is a slight delay in assist engagement, owing to the use of a cadence sensor.
- This is a big machine and hydraulic brakes would stop it with less effort.
- The M-350 P7 is only available in one size.
- This trike’s grips aren’t lock-on, so they may rotate on the handlebar.
- Some experts and buyers had negative customer service experiences.
- A buyer’s charger was faulty, on their new M-350 P7.
- An owner’s battery failed to charge from new.
- Some M-350 P7s come with a flat handlebar. Riders prefer a more swept-back bar.