Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the ABUS CityChain 1010. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- Testers demonstrated that the CityChain 1010’s 9mm thick hardened steel chain can hold up for minutes against attacks using aggressive tools, in real-world conditions.
- Like all chain locks, the CityChain 1010 provides flexibility in locking situations and portability.
The CityChain 1010 comes in four different lengths:
- 85cm (34”)
- 110cm (43”)
- 140cm (55”)
- 170cm (67”)
- Experts and users like that the CityChain 1010 has a fabric sleeve to provide protection for bike frames and components.
- ABUS’ Plus lock cylinder protects against manipulations such as picking.
- The CityChain 1010 received a ‘Gold’ rating (for high theft-resistance) from the security certification body Sold Secure. It has also been approved by ART.
3 reasons not to buy
- Other bike locks weighing slightly more than the CityChain 1010 will hold up to significantly more abuse from thieves.
- The CityChain is susceptible to attack by sledgehammer, angle grinder or bolt cutters.
- With weights varying from 4.08 lb to 7.05 lb, some experts and users found this lock to be on the cusp of being too heavy to carry around as a cyclist.