Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Xtracycle Stoker. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The Stoker boasts a whopping 400lb payload.
- The Longtail rear rack is an incredibly useful inclusion in the Stoker package.
- Two children can be seated on the Stoker’s rear rack.
- The Stoker is fitted with footrests. The included cargo bags unroll to shield kids' legs from spokes.
- Small 24” wheels improve the Stoker’s handling agility.
- The Stoker’s center of gravity is lowered by the use of these smaller 24” wheels.
- A Shimano STEPS mid-drive motor puts out an impressive 85Nm of torque.
- The gear spread on SRAM’s NX 1x11-speed drivetrain is wide-ranging.
- A Chromoly steel frame ensures shock-absorbent comfort and durability.
- An 'E.D.' under-paint frame coating protects steel tubing from rust.
- Stopping duties are powerfully fulfilled by hydraulic, 4-piston, Tektro disc brakes.
- Shimano’s STEPS battery is removable, letting you charge it away from the bike or stash it at work for security.
- A sturdy kickstand comes included.
- Front and rear Herrmans lights are integrated into the Stoker’s electrical system.
- Full aluminum fenders are included with the Stoker.
- The Stoker’s headtube mountpoints are the sturdiest way of attaching a front rack.
- Warranties cover the frame and fork for 1 year and components for 2 years.
2 reasons not to buy
- As a premium bike, the Stoker is sold for a higher price.
- The Stoker is only available in a ‘step-over’ frame design.