Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Wing Freedom 2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Wing Freedom 2 can attain up to 60 miles of range on one charge.
- Integrated front and rear lights run off the Freedom’s main battery.
- Buyers can choose from an 8.8, 10.4 or 14.0Ah battery.
- An owner described the Freedom as “peppy and responsive”.
- At 39lb, many users see the Freedom as a lightweight bike.
- A loud, fob-operated alarm will deter thieves from stealing your Freedom.
- The Freedom’s frame design is striking, if not original.
- Owners can unlock their Freedom to reach a gnarly top speed of 25mph.
- The Freedom’s battery is removable and lockable for security or charging.
- Owners and reviewers praise the low price of Freedom.
7 reasons not to buy
- One reviewer feels the weight of Freedom is too much for multi-storey walk-ups.
- Freedom is available in one size only.
- For some owners, their battery malfunctioned and appeared empty when charged.
- One tester is not a fan of the Freedom’s swept-back handlebars.
- An owner received their new Freedom with a broken battery clip.
- Some owners had to unplug and replug their battery before it started charging.
- Some components; including grips, lights, fenders, the display and alarm felt “cheap” to owners.
Expert Reviews70/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Wing Freedom E-bike Review: City Riding That’s Affordable and Fun
Having spent some quality time with Wing’s e-bike, I understand why so many people are excited about the growing popularity of electric-powered vehicles… My one complaint is the bike’s weight. This sucker is heavy!