Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Vvolt Sirius. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
19 reasons to buy
- A 250W MPF mid-drive motor exudes 500W of peak power and 80Nm of torque.
- A torque sensor intuitively moderates pedal-assist to ensure smooth acceleration.
- The Gates CDX belt drive is greaseless, quiet and low-maintenance.
- An Enviolo TR internal planetary hub offers 380% of stepless gear range.
- The Sirius is shod with mighty hydraulic disc brakes, front and back.
- With an internally-housed battery, the Sirius sports a neat and clean aesthetic.
- The Sirius’s flowing framework is a callback to classic cruisers and klunkers.
- Vvolt backs the Sirius with a 3-year warranty against manufacturers' defects.
- The Sirius’s battery is lockable and removable for security or off-bike charging.
- With a 100mm suspension fork and room for knobby tires, the Sirius is versatile.
- 27.5” wheels work well in urban and off-road environments.
- Moderately upright geometry works well for city and gravel riding.
- Acer’s Explova display and control unit is simple, clear and easy to read.
- USB lights come included. The headlight connects to the Sirius’s display unit.
- Kenda Kwick Seven.5 tires feature a mixed-tread that suits pavement and dirt.
- With an internal stepless hub and belt drive, the Sirius operates quietly.
- ‘Walk Mode’ helps you to walk the Sirius up steep ramps and driveways.
- The Enviolo TR hub allows riders to change gears when stopped, without pedaling.
- An optional upgrade unit boosts riders’ maximum assist speed to 28mph.
2 reasons not to buy
- Due to its quality parts selection, the Sirius is not cheap.
- This e-bike’s 375Wh battery capacity is on the lower end of the range.
Expert Reviews92/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Vvolt Sirius E-bike Full Review: Mid-Drive, Belt Drive With Internal Geared Hub!
An electric bike like this is much more conducive to pedaling a little bit more… I’m a huge fan of belt drive e-bikes paired with an Enviolo internally geared hub… the biggest selling point is the low maintenance… The Vvolt Sirius is very close to my dream e-bike.
Vvolt Sirius Review: This Low-Maintenance E-bike Is Like Riding on a Cloud
There’s a whole lot to like here. While [this price] is no small change, the Sirius feels like it justifies its price. It’s a polished, no-nonsense e-bike with some of the smoothest pedal-assist I’ve tested in a remarkably comfortable design.
Best Electric Bikes
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October