Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Vvolt Alpha. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
20 reasons to buy
- Testers say this lightweight bike accelerates with plenty of pep.
- With a klunker-style frame and concealed battery, the Alpha is on fleek.
- The Alpha has no chain, just a quiet, clean, low-maintenance Gates belt drive.
- ‘Slate’ and ‘Chalk White’ colors are understated yet chic.
- The Vvolt Alpha is very competitively priced, with impressive features.
- At this price, hydraulic brakes (by Radius) are a boon.
- The Alpha weighs only 44lb to 46lb ! (Depending on chosen size).
- Vvolt furnish the Alpha with a 3-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- The Alpha arrives 97% assembled!
- 2”- wide tires on 27.5” wheels are versatile and forgiving, on and off-road.
- The Vvolt Alpha is available in two sizes: S/M and L/XL.
- Bolts and eyelets are all over the Alpha, for cargo and water aplenty.
- The Alpha’s battery is removable and can be charged off the bike.
- A USB outlet is provided for Alpha owners to charge their phone.
- The Alpha’s display pairs with Vvolt’s phone app for extra features.
- Vvolt’s packaging uses no styrofoam and minimal plastic.
- The Alpha uses a stiff thru-axle on the bike’s front wheel.
- Testers find the Alpha’s stock saddle to be comfortable over long distances.
- Rechargeable front and rear lights are included.
- The Alpha’s grips are ergonomic and therefore, comfortable.
2 reasons not to buy
- Front and rear lights are not integrated.
- This is a single-speed e-bike. Fast riders may spin-out on flat roads while mountain-dwellers could find themselves at a loss for lower climbing gears.
Expert Reviews98/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Vvolt Alpha E-Bike Review
The Vvolt Alpha was created with a no-nonsense design philosophy and performs excellently around the city. Riders will enjoy the belt-drive and lightweight frame. Priced competitively, the Alpha is an accessible way to get into e-biking and the impressive 3-year warranty ensures it’s a great investment further down the road.
Vvolt Alpha Review: An Affordable, Simple & Sleek E-bike!
After riding the Vvolt Alpha S on my daily errands for a couple weeks, I can attest that it offers pretty much everything you NEED, and nothing that you don’t. The Vvolt Alpha is a perfect bike for the hip urban commuter.