Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Velowave Spirit RAD3. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Spirit RAD3 rocks a sleek frame, hidden battery and internal cabling.
- A 30-mile range can be eked out of the RAD3’s 230.4Wh Samsung battery.
- Owners say assembly takes 10 to 25 minutes. Necessary tools are provided.
- The RAD3 comes in a range of colors, from lurid orange to demure olive.
- At 37.5lb, the Spirit RAD3 is light enough to carry up stairs.
- Larger riders are easily propelled up steep hills by the RAD3’s Bafang motor.
- At this budget price, the Spirit RAD3 is seen as a great value.
- Owners say the Spirit RAD3 operates quietly.
- When parts are faulty or missing, Velowave’s customer service seems responsive.
5 reasons not to buy
- The Spirit RAD3 is not equipped with a throttle.
- Riders report considerable drag from the RAD3’s motor when riding without assist.
- One buyer received their Spirit RAD3 with their rear wheel deeply out of true.
- The Spirit RAD3 is only available in one size.
- Some owners find the Spirit RAD3’s mechanical discs lacking.