Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Vanpowers Seine. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- Experts agree the Vanpowers Seine offers good value.
- The bike’s quiet and powerful Bafang 500W mid-drive motor impresses testers.
- Reviewers say the “responsive” torque sensor provides instant acceleration.
- The 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain shifts smoothly in testing.
- The Seine climbs hills well thanks to its powerful, responsive motor and 10-speed gearing.
- Testers appreciate the stopping power of the Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors.
- Experts enjoy the smooth ride quality, thanks in part to the hydraulic suspension fork with 50mm of travel.
- The Seine has a “sleek” and “robust” step-through frame, available in three colors.
- Experts compliment the “high-quality” metal fenders, front basket, and rear rack.
- Reviewers praise the comfortable and adjustable cockpit, including cruiser-style handlebars and an adjustable stem.
- Experts and users report a straightforward assembly process.
- The Seine demonstrates good maneuverability and stability in tests.
6 reasons not to buy
- The battery level indicator is just a green or red light.
- Multiple experts say the “uncomfortable” saddle is too thin and stiff.
- Users find the LCD display small and challenging to read.
- The bike has a limited height range of 5’5” to 6’3”.
- The Seine’s 35-mile max range is much lower than average for this price point.
- An expert complains of the narrow basket-mounted front light that doesn’t turn with the handlebars.
Expert Reviews91/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Vanpowers Seine Electric Bike – Full Review
Overall, I feel this is a solid bike. It has a retro look and has sharp colors. This can easily be used for commutes or just pleasure, and you have the versatility of using the front basket and rear rack for your belongings.
Best Electric Bikes
1 day ago
1 day ago