Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Vanpowers Manidae. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Experts highlight the powerful and quiet Bafang 750W rear hub motor with 85Nm of torque.
- Testers say the Manidae handles steep hills effortlessly.
- Reviewers admire the sleek integration of the removable 672Wh LG battery.
- Experts report smooth shifting from the 8-speed Shimano Acera derailleur and trigger shifters.
- According to testers, the flat handlebars with locking grips offer a comfortable riding position.
- Experts commend the puncture-resistant 4" Kenda fat tires for their durability and grip on mixed terrains.
- Reviewers praise the RST hydraulic suspension fork's effective shock absorption. It also has lockout for riding on pavement.
- The Manidae demonstrates good maneuverability in testing.
- Experts highlight the Manidae's ability to handle mixed terrains and weather conditions like sand, rocks, and dirt or snow and ice.
- Reviewers compliment the bike's sturdy construction and durability during off-road adventures.
6 reasons not to buy
- The Manidae falls short of Vanpowers' stated 70-mile range in testing.
- Experts and users are disappointed by the inclusion of mechanical disc brakes at this price.
- Users say assembly is complex, particularly the installation of the throttle.
- The Vanpowers Manidae is heavy at 77lb.
- The Manidae doesn't have a rack, fenders, or integrated rear light, which disappoints reviewers, given the price.
- This bike is only available in one color and has a limited height range of 5'4" to 6'2".
Expert Reviews84/100 based on 4 rated expert reviews
2022 Vanpowers Manidae Review
Overall, the Vanpowers Manidae is well suited for those looking for some adventure. The powerful 750W Bafang hub motor, monster tires, suspension, oversized brakes, and myriad mounting points mean this e-bike is just waiting to have some fun.
My New Street Legal Electric Mountain Bike | The Manidae by Vanpowers
Overall, I’m super happy with this bike. Everything about it is awesome. I like it a lot. I love the frame. It’s super lightweight. The fat tires eat up bumps; the front suspension, [isn’t] bad at all.
Vanpowers Manidae Fat Tire E-Bike Review – Loads of Fun on the Trails
In general, this bike is perfect for anyone who just wants to have fun trail riding on a bike. The fat tires provide a lot of stability and traction, and the pedal assist just makes everything easier and faster.