Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Swagman Current. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Swagman is specifically designed to carry e-bikes, at up to 60 lb each.
- With its steel construction, owners say the Current is solidly built.
- Fatbikers rejoice! The Swagman accommodates tires up to 5” wide.
- While fully loaded, the Current tilts down to allow rear car door access.
- The Swagman fits both 1¼” and 2” hitch receivers.
- Locking ratchet hooks give peace of mind by securing frames to the Current.
- Most owners say assembly is easy and instructions are decent.
- A locking hitch pin comes supplied with the Current.
- Buyers are impressed by the affordability and value of the Swagman Current.
- This rack folds up for compact storage, when not in use.
3 reasons not to buy
- An adapter bar (purchased separately), must be used when loading step-through and cruiser bikes.
- Two owners said their straps failed, leading to their bikes falling loose.
- At 59 lb, the Current is no lightweight.
Bottom lineThe Swagman Current is specifically built to lug e-bikes, weighing up to 60 lb apiece. Owners have very nice things to say about this rack; it’s strong, easy-to-use, accommodates huge 5” fatbike tires, tilts to allow rear door access, comes with locking straps, fits both 1¼” and 2” hitch receivers, and is offered at a competitively affordable price. While it weighs an ample 59 lb, owners usually relate this heft to the Current’s solid build.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Swagman Current Bike Rack
It’s always worked great. Very sturdy.