Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Specialized Turbo Como SL. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- Reviewers compliment the Como SL’s “upright and comfy” ride position, along with its handlebar/stem combo and grips.
- The 45-47 lb Como SL is light enough to pedal without motor assistance.
- The included basket handles up to 33 lb and is praised for its stability. A rear rack, with a 44 lb payload, is also included.
- Reviewers note the Como SL’s “striking” design, combining internally-routed cabling with bold colorways, including ‘Brassy Yellow’ & ‘Raspberry’.
- Front and rear integrated lights are included, as are full fenders, front and rear.
- Testers squeezed 62 mi of range out of the Como SL’s battery.
- A belt drive and internal hub make the SL 5.0’s drivetrain low maintenance.
- Experts love the belt drive's “smooth”, clean action.
- Reviewers are impressed by the secure action of TRP hydraulic disc brakes.
- The Turbo Como SL is available in three sizes, fitting riders from 5’0” to 6’3”.
- Reviewers compliment the SL 5.0’s gear-shifting. One deems it to be “seamless”.
- The Como SL’s 3-amp charger takes only 2.5 hrs to charge.
- Reviewers say 2.3” wide Nimbus tires are comfortable and handle well.
- The Body Geometry saddle placed tester posteriors in a wonderland of comfort.
- Specialized’s Mission Control App allows owners to customize assistance levels.
- With its belt-drive, secure battery casing and fenders, experts say the 5.0 is well-suited to wet-weather.
6 reasons not to buy
- Reviewers say the Como SL is large, and to some, “unwieldy”.
- The Como’s battery is not designed for remote charging.
- Testers have described the Como’s gearing as “vague” & “sticky”.
- The Como combines quality with costliness.
- One expert loathed this e-bike’s “over-simplified” display.
- The Como SL delivers 15 Nm less torque than standard Como models.
Expert Reviews77/100 based on 7 rated expert reviews
Specialized Turbo Como SL 5.0 Review:
Eye-Catching E-Bike Is Practically Perfect
This run-around has an awful lot going for it and is practically perfect; a bold design, decent range, and super smooth ride. It’s also incredibly practical… Some will definitely find the price tag hugely off-putting.
Specialized Como SL E-Bike Review: Mellow Yellow
The price may deter those looking for something inexpensive. But for anyone who’s interested in an e-bike from a trusted company with decades of experience in the building, selling, and maintenance of bikes, both traditional and electric — the Como SL should be the perfect fit.
Specialized Turbo Como SL 4.0 –
A Stylish Companion for the City and the Countryside [German]
Specialized has a practical model for the city, which is particularly suitable for use by the young and hip generation. This e-bike can be ridden agilely and is a lot of fun, in the city, and also for trips to a lake not too far away.
Specialized Turbo Como SL Review:
Why a High-Dollar Comfort Electric Bike Can Be Worth It
I think the price is worth it for what you get. When I really pushed it, I could max the bike out at 28 mph. The upright seating position and high bars make this likely the most comfortable electric bike in Specialized’s lineup.
Best Electric Bikes
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October