Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Seatylock Foldylock Clipster. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Users say the ‘clip-on, clip-off’ system makes for efficient locking and unlocking.
- The Clipster feels sturdy and provides many users with a sense of security.
- Owners like that the Clipster leaves space in their frame for water and cargo.
- Three keys are included with Seatylock’s Foldylock Clipster.
- Owners remark upon the keys’ quality, comparing them to car keys.
- The Clipster received a ‘Silver’ rating from the Sold Secure testing body.
- The Clipster is available in Black and Red/Black color options.
- Users appreciate this lock’s “clever” design.
- A tough rubber strap contains the Clipster’s links while in transit.
- Seatylock says the Clipster’s metal parts are “rust-resistant”. Plastic sections are “UV protected”.
6 reasons not to buy
- Numerous buyers lament that the Clipster scratches their bikes’ frames.
- A number of owners say that the price of the Clipster is comparatively high.
- For some users, the weight of this lock pulls their pants down.
- Users report that the Clipster is too short to get around a lamp post.
- A user said their child’s hands get caught in this lock’s pinch-points.
- When owners lose the rubber fastening band, the lock dangles.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Foldylock Clipster Folding Bike Lock Award Winning Wearable Compact Bicycle Lock Review, Extremely
It’s heavy duty. You’re not going to be putting this in your back pocket though. It’s kind of heavy. I don’t think you’d be able to lock it to a street light or anything like that.