Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Schwinn Hinge. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Assembling the Schwinn Hinge is easy.
- The bike is affordable.
- The Hinge can fit in the trunk of a car.
- Purchasers were pleased the bike is compact enough to carry and transport on the subway.
- The V-brakes are easy to adjust and work well.
- The bike is easy to pedal on flat terrain.
- The Hinge includes fenders.
- A rack makes it easy for users to commute on the bike.
- The seat post is adjustable.
- The handlebars and seat post are adjustable. This makes it easy for adult riders of all sizes to use.
- The Hinge has a durable steel frame.
5 reasons not to buy
- The bike is only available in one color.
- The steel frame is heavy.
- When transported in the included bag, the Hinge is bulky and difficult to carry.
- It’s extremely difficult to pedal uphill on the bike.
- The Hinge is more difficult to fold than competing models.