Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Saris Door County. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- With its electronic lift, the Door County minimizes manual handling of heavy e-bikes and bikes, making it well-suited to injured, older, smaller, and disabled users.
- The Door County features its own stop lights, turn signals, and running lights.
- Users can load 2x e-bikes on the Door County, weighing up to 60 lb each.
- The Door County accommodates tires up to 3” wide and wheelbases up to 48” long.
- Testers praise the Door County’s sturdy build and on-road stability.
- This rack tilts to allow access to your vehicle’s rear door, even with bikes loaded.
- Integrated locks secure bikes to the Door County rack - and the rack to your car.
- The Door County is fully compatible with bikes that have fenders mounted.
- For ease of storage, the Door County folds up, then rolls away on its own wheels.
- The Door County arrives almost completely assembled.
5 reasons not to buy
- For taller vehicles, the Saris Door County may not lower to ground level.
- An expert was disappointed that the Door County doesn’t fit tires over 3” wide.
- The Door County ain’t cheap, with its electronic bells and whistles.
- Saris state clearly that the Door County is not compatible for use with RVs.
- An expert found it difficult to attach Saris’ ‘lobster claw’ to a small-framed e-bike.
Expert Reviews74/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Saris Door County Hitch Mounted Bike Rack Review
~ Best Car E-Bike Rack for You?
If you’re an older person and have a harder time lifting e-bikes up, this might be a good option for you. Some of you might like this style of clamping system but I feel like it’s a little bit finicky. The rack itself is pretty sturdy.
This Rack Solves Two BIG Issues When Hauling E-Bikes
This rack solves a lot of problems for e-bikers, especially how to get out and about with your heavy bikes. It’s very stable. It’s built like a tank. I felt really secure driving with it. The lights are genius. My tires fit in the channel, both the 3” and the 4”.
2 hours ago
19 hours ago