Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ride1UP Turris. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Experts say the Ride1UP Turris is a great all-rounder thanks to its urban-style geometry, MTB tires, and fork suspension.
- All reviewers emphasize the high value of the Turris, with one saying it competes with bikes hundreds of dollars more expensive.
- Testers appreciate the grip provided by the 2.4" Kenda Booster tires.
- The front axle is quick-release, so changing a front puncture is easier.
- Several experts note the Turris' high-quality feel and refined build kit, like the metal fenders and lock-on grips.
- Experts like that the Ride1UP Turris is relatively easy to ride without assistance.
- According to multiple reviewers, the Turris is comfortable and stable.
- Users enjoy the 750W motor, which makes it easy to ride at speed on flat terrain or up light inclines.
- Several testers highlight the stopping power of the Zoom brakes and appreciate the inclusion of hydraulic discs at this price.
- Two experts praise Ride1UP's cadence sensor for its gentle power delivery and natural feel compared to other cadence-sensing e-bikes.
- One tester likes that pedal assistance doesn't need to be activated to use the throttle.
6 reasons not to buy
- Two experts note that going faster than 25 or 26mph requires vigorous pedaling.
- The Ride1UP Turris doesn't have a rear rack or taillight.
- Multiple experts say that assembly is laborious and recommend having it assembled by a professional.
- According to one expert, the Turris struggles on steep gradients due to its modest torque levels.
- One reviewer notes a lack of low-speed torque, which makes it feel like the motor isn't doing much on lower assist levels.
- An expert (5'1" tall) demonstrates that the step-through frame isn't easy to mount if you're short or have limited mobility.
Expert Reviews87/100 based on 5 rated expert reviews
Ride1UP Turris Review: Best Low-Cost Touring E-Bike!
All told, I’m very happy with what the Ride1UP Turris delivers for the price. The bike offers excellent bang for your buck. It won’t compete with fancier touring e-bikes, but it does the job for a much more affordable price…
Ride1UP Turris – Does It Check All the Boxes?
The Turris by Ride1UP is a straightforward, no-frills e-bike that checks all the right boxes for getting you around. It has plenty of power, is built well, and will do well both for street riding and light off-road riding.
Best Electric Bikes
1 hour ago
18 hours ago