Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ride1UP Cafe Cruiser. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The Cafe Cruiser’s retro look has been deemed “timeless”.
- Swept-back handlebars provide a comfortable and upright ride position.
- The Cafe Cruiser’s sturdy, integrated rear rack can be fitted with a passenger kit, to carry a second person weighing up to 130 lb.
- An 8-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain combines with pedal-assist to offer ample gear range.
- The Cafe Cruiser can reach 28 mph via pedal assist and 20 mph by throttle alone.
- Testers were able to eke up to 45.56 mi of range out of the 48V 15Ah battery.
- The Cafe Cruiser’s battery can be removed for security and off-bike charging.
- An 80mm Mozo suspension fork irons out road imperfections.
- Testers say the Cafe Cruiser’s 750W Bafang motor is plenty fast on flat stretches.
- 3” wide Chaoyang SandStorm tires are comfortable and absorb jounce.
- The Cafe Cruiser is equipped with entry-level hydraulic disc brakes from Zoom.
- The Cafe Cruiser is available with a mid-step (ST) or high-step (XR) frame.
- The ST frame fits riders 5’0” to 6’4”. The XR suits e-bikers from 5’5” to 6’4”.
- Alloy fenders and integrated lights are included with the Cafe Cruiser.
- The Cafe Cruiser has a 350 lb carrying capacity.
- Experts see the Cruiser’s pricing as affordable and competitive.
- It’s available in 3 colors; ‘Indigo, Matte’, ‘Carbon, Matte’ and ‘Latte, Gloss’.
6 reasons not to buy
- At 65 lb, it’s fairly heavy.
- Rear passenger weight is limited to 130 lb.
- Under hill-climbing tests, the Cafe Cruiser struggles on steeper inclines.
- Some owners are not impressed by the Cruiser’s minimal display.
- A tester found the Cruiser’s geometry and tires unsuitable for soft-sand cycling.
- Reviewers find the Cafe Cruiser’s stretched geometry to be “cumbersome” in certain situations.
Expert Reviews88/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Ride1UP Cafe Cruiser Review 2022
Low and long geometry makes the bike stable and comfortable – though a little cumbersome and large in tight spaces. Some componentry is notably nicer than many other similarly priced e-bikes. The 750W motor struggled on some of the steeper hills.
Ride1UP Cafe Cruiser Review: Affordable & Stylish 28 MPH Electric Bike for One or Two Riders
In an inflation-riddled economy the only thing steady appears to be the price of Arizona Ice Tea and Ride1UP’s bikes. With a true 750W of power, the bike is quite sporty. You’ll want to opt for a true fat-tire bike if sand is your thing.
E-Bike Review: Ride1UP Cafe Cruiser is Great, But Make Sure to Get This Accessory
My favorite thing about this e-bike is the option to add a passenger seat that is well designed, comfortable, and easy to use. The B&W display reminds me of a Casio watch from the 1990s. The light is meh.