Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ride1UP Cafe Cruiser. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
21 reasons to buy
- The Ride1UP Cafe Cruiser can reach 28mph, as a Class 3 e-bike.
- A Reention Rhino 48V 15Ah battery provides an ample range of 30 to 50 miles.
- Road imperfections are ironed out by an 80mm Mozo suspension fork.
- The Cafe Cruiser is equipped with a 750W Bafang hub-drive motor.
- 3” wide Chaoyang SandStorm tires are comfortable and grippy.
- The Cafe Cruiser’s throttle accelerates without pedal input.
- Swept-back Zoom handlebars provide a comfortable and upright ride position.
- The Cafe Cruiser is available in both step-through and high-step versions.
- Alloy fenders are included, front and back.
- The Cafe Cruiser has a 300lb carrying capacity.
- A Büchel ‘Shiny 80’ headlight sends out an 80 Lux beam.
- The Cafe Cruiser’s battery can be removed for security and off-bike charging.
- An 8-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain combines with 9 levels of pedal-assist to offer plenty of gear range.
- The Cruiser can be fitted with an optional passenger kit, to carry a second person weighing up to 130lb.
- Experts see the Cruiser’s pricing as affordable and competitive.
- The step-through Cruiser fits riders 5’0” to 6’4”. A high-step suits 5’5” to 6’4” riders.
- Owners found the Cruiser easy to assemble in around 40 minutes to an hour.
- The Cruiser’s cabling is neatly wrapped and routed.
- It’s available in three colors; matte indigo, ‘latte in gloss’ and gunmetal gray.
- The monochrome Key-Disp display is easily read under direct sunlight.
- A Velo Edge tail-light comes included with the Cafe Cruiser.
8 reasons not to buy
- When carrying a passenger, the 300lb weight capacity is limiting.
- The Cafe Cruiser uses a cadence sensor. It's less sensitive than a torque sensor.
- At 65lb, it’s fairly heavy.
- Some buyers are not impressed with the Cruiser’s minimal display.
- There is no way to mount a front basket to the Cafe Cruiser.
- The Cafe Cruiser’s 26”x3” tires are a rare size that will be difficult to replace.
- Experts say that Chaoyang Sandstorm tires don’t offer puncture protection.
- A buyer received their Cafe Cruiser with a split handlebar grip.