Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Retrospec Lenox Hitch. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- Owners describe the Lenox Hitch as simple and efficient.
- Retrospec's Lenox is available in 2, 3, 4 and 5-bike options.
- By owner reports, the Lenox is simple to mount and unmount.
- Users say it’s easy to assemble.
- A number of owners describe the Lenox Hitch as sturdy.
- Buyers see the Lenox Hitch as a good value for the low price.
- This rack tilts forward to allow access to your trunk or hatch door.
- When empty, the Lenox Hitch folds down to give it a narrow profile for storage.
- For multiple users, the ‘Anti Rattle Adapter’ did its job.
7 reasons not to buy
- This rack’s straps sometimes snapped, on the road.
- Owners of the 5-bike rack have posted pictures of it bent, under the weight of multiple bikes.
- Rust and chipping emerged on tubing and bolts, after moderate use.
- According to owners, this rack’s cradles are too small to accommodate bikes with wider tubing, causing them to ‘roll’.
- Bikes may swing and strike the upright bar, which isn’t cushioned.
- The Lenox has no means of locking the rack to your hitch or your bikes to the rack.
- A number of users report some wobble while using this rack.