BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rad Power RadMission. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The RadMission can achieve a maximum range of 45 miles on a full charge.
- The RadMission achieves a street-legal, Class-2 top-speed of 20mph.
- As a single-speed e-bike, maintenance is simplified on the RadMission.
- The RadMission is available with a ‘mid-step’ frame for riders from 5’2” to 6’2” and a ‘high-step’ frame for riders from 5’10” to 6’4”.
- At 48lb, the RadMission can be carried to your apartment, office or car.
- The RadMission’s 1.95” Kenda Kontact tires are wide and grippy enough for riding in all seasons on rough roads.
- Using the throttle, the RadMission accelerates swiftly from a standstill.
- The RadMission’s gearing (50t chainring / 16t cog) allows riders to pedal at speed on flat roads.
- Mid-step and High-step RadMission options are each available in three color combinations.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes do a sound job of bringing the RadMission to a stop.
- A steel fork adds comfort and strength to the RadMission’s front-end.
- The RadMission features an integrated rear light with braking functionality.
- There are four strong mount-points for a rack or basket, on the RadMission’s head-tube.
- The RadMission’s battery is lockable and removable, for off-bike charging and security.
- A 40-lux headlight is included with the RadMission.
- The RadMission comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Rad Power offers RadMission buyers a home-delivery and pre-assembly service (at extra cost).
7 reasons not to buy
- When fully loaded with cargo, the RadMission exhibited some frame-flex.
- Some reviewers would have liked to see fenders included with their new RadMission.
- The RadMission’s stock saddle wasn’t the most comfortable for some riders.
- Some reviewers noted a lag between pedaling and the motor kicking in, on the RadMission.
- The RadMission’s single gear does limit acceleration, climbing abilities and downhill speeds.
- Some reviewers were shocked to see that the RadMission doesn’t include a kickstand.
- A reviewer notes that throttle activation requires RadMission riders to move their hand from a secure position on the handlebars.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 2 expert reviews
Rad Power RadMission 1 Review
The RadMission 1 is a bike for all seasons and any situation, with commuting being the obvious use but it’s great for shopping or days out… This is stripped-down electric biking. We ordered the optional mudguards and kickstand, but accessories that also include racks come at extra cost.
Review of the Rad Power Bikes RadMission 1 E-Bike
The acceleration, assist and ride comfort performed above my expectations for an e-bike at this price level… the RadMission offers a winning combination of performance, features, comfort and weight that will appeal to anyone looking for an affordable, reliable e-bike for commuting, fitness or just running errands around town.
RadMission E-Bike Review: Rad Power Bikes’ Best (And Most Affordable) Electric Bike Yet?
While it makes a few modest compromises to hit its impressive price point, it scores big wins in most categories, making this an incredibly high bang-for-your-buck e-bike…that is optimized for urban riding… And I dig it. It’s an awesome all-around city e-bike at a great price.
Rad Power Bikes RadMission 1 Review
The lightest, most affordable electric bike from Rad Power Bikes… Surprisingly powerful geared hub motor offers 50Nm of torque. Single-speed drivetrain is quiet, durable, and simple to use… At 47.8lbs, it’s heavier than other single-speed e-bikes I’ve reviewed, but also offers a higher weight rating of 275lbs and has a stronger front basket mount. Geared high with 50 tooth chainring and 16 tooth rear cog, designed for slow steady pedaling…
Rad Power Bikes RadMission 1 Review – 2021
Despite the single-speed gearing, we found ourselves holding speed up hills much better on the RadMission 1 than other budget commuter ebikes we’ve tested. All our team members averaged from 16 -18 miles per hour on the RadMission, which is proof this bike is quick!