Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rad Power RadMini 4. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The RadMini 4 has wide 3" tires. These offer grip and stability on and off road.
- The bike has five levels of pedal assist and a throttle.
- The Tektro mechanical disc brakes are reliable.
- The bike folds down to fit in a car trunk or closet.
- Tools are included to assist in the assembly process.
- The bike has a front suspension fork. Experts agree this smooths out the bike's ride over potholes and bumpy gravel roads.
- There is a USB charging port on the bike.
- The LCD screen clearly shows information including speed, distance, and battery level.
- The flattened shape of the handlebars and faux leather coverings makes them comfortable and ergonomic.
- The seven-speed Shimano drivetrain allows riders to shift smoothly.
- The kickstand is adjustable and heavy duty.
- The 750W Bafang motor is powerful. Experts found they could easily climb steep hills with the help of the throttle or pedal assist.
- The bike can go up to 25 mph with assistance engaged.
- The RadMini 4 has a cadence sensor that makes starting and stopping smooth.
- A bell comes with the bike. Testers were pleased with this feature. It helps alert others as you ride up behind them.
- The reflective sidewalls on the tires are an added safety feature. They make riders more visible.
- There is a liner in the tires that makes them puncture resistant.
3 reasons not to buy
- The bike is only available in one size.
- Assembly is a lengthy process. It can take several hours.
- The RadMini 4 is heavy.
Expert Reviews92/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Rad Power Bikes RadMini 4 Review: A Folding E Bike That Packs a Punch
The RadMini 4 is a folding e-bike from Rad Power Bikes, that has been designed with modularity in mind to allow for a multitude of useful accessories to be added at a later date if you ever need to upgrade your electric bike.