Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Priority Start 16". In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The Priority Start 16" comes with a kickstand.
- The bike has dual handbrakes that are easy for small hands to reach.
- The instructions for assembly are detailed.
- Tools are included for assembly.
- The color offerings of the bike are appealing to boys and girls. Users describe them as gender-neutral.
- Touch-up paint is included to fix any damage to the bike's paint as one uses the bike.
- The belt drive is grease-free. Children can not stain their pants as they might on a bike with a chain.
- Training wheels can be easily attached to the bike.
- The Start 16" comes well-packaged. There are no complaints of the bike arriving damaged.
- Priority's customer service is quick to respond to questions.
- The aluminum frame is durable.
- The bike is designed with quality components. Many users found it could be passed down to younger family members or friends when they grew out of it.
- The Start 16" is lighter than other children's bikes.
- The Q-factor on the Start 16" is narrower than other children's bikes. This prevents leg splay and promotes greater efficiency in pedaling.
- The belt guard keeps the rider's pants from getting caught in the belt.
- Children can pedal back on the bike, as there is no coaster brake. This helps children regain balance.
- The rear dropout on the bike makes it easy to adjust the belt's tension, if necessary. Belt drives rarely need adjustments.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Start 16" only has one gear.
- The bike is more expensive than some of its competitors.