Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Priority Current. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- Hydraulic disc brakes allow riders to stop on demand.
- The Current has more torque than other bikes in its category. It has 140 Nm of torque, allowing riders to accelerate powerfully.
- There is a USB port on the bike to charge devices on the go.
- Priority is responsive to customer complaints and questions. They even offer text support.
- Priority includes touch-up paint for the frame if it gets scratched or damaged.
- Riding the Current is an incredibly quiet experience, according to testers.
- The bike includes integrated lights. This allows riders to use the bike after dark.
- Most users and experts agree the glossy finish on the black or white frame of the bike is visually appealing.
- The 650b tires on the Priority are wide. They provide riders with stability over rough patches of road.
- The battery is integrated into the frame. This gives it a sleek appearance.
- The Current has fenders to help riders stay dry in wet conditions.
- The saddle has a gel cushion that is plush for wider bottoms.
- The LCD display is easy to read. It shows speed, distance, average speed and more.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Current does not have a throttle.
- The bike lacks a front suspension fork. Some riders felt this would better help smooth out their ride on bumpy roads.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Review: The Priority Current Ebike is My New Benchmark for Smoothness and Power
The Priority Current is one of the few ebikes that can deliver on both fronts. Priority has built up a reputation for minimizing maintenance on its ‘acoustic’ bikes, and the Current follows that trend with a series of sensible design choices
The Belt-Driven Priority Current E-Bike Brings Top Tier Components At An Affordable Price
Priority Bicycles has been building traditional bicycles for years, with a focus on delivering high quality maintenance-free bikes. Those same philosophies underpin the Priority Current e-bike that blends top notch components and modern design for a premium electric bike that raises the bar for the entire category.