BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the NCM Prague. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- Pragues offer 6 levels of pedal assist, compared to 3 and 4 on most e-bikes.
- A throttle-only option gives riders the choice of speed without effort.
- The bike’s low price was seen as great value, for a quality build and parts.
- 3 size options use 3 wheel sizes, suiting riders from 5’4” to 6’4”
- An owner said their bike rarely fell below 13mph, even on the steepest climbs.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes proved reliable and powerful.
- The left brake initiates motor cut-off, ensuring that power isn’t wasted.
- The battery is mounted near the bottom bracket, centralizing weight distribution.
- The bike came mostly pre-assembled, making setup minimal. Tools were included.
- Schwalbe Smart Sam tires impressed owners with ample grip.
- Suntour’s XCT suspension fork ironed out city-road imperfections well.
- After long-term ownership with thousands of miles covered, owner-riders were very satisfied with the durability of the NCM Prague.
4 reasons not to buy
- Buyers said the Prague’s saddle was "small", "hard" and "narrow"’
- This rig was heavy to ride without electric assistance.
- Without modification, there’s nowhere to mount a water bottle holder.
- The Suntour XCT fork was heavy and unsuitable for rocky terrain.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
NCM Prague – Best Value for a Sub-$____ ebike!
Its got the price point and yet its got the quality components… I respect the product and it is a lot of fun. I have no problems with it whatsoever. It’s normal that the fork there be subpar… this one will be fine.
NCM Prague Electric Mountain Bike 468Wh 36V/13Ah Build and Review
Everything’s smooth. It’s solid. Nothing’s clunky. Nothing feels like it’s falling apart. Nothing feels like it’s gonna fall apart. I take jumps and I land hard with this bike and it feels great.
NCM Prague E-Bike Review After 8,000 km or 2 Years [German]
Real value for money… easy to drive, up to the mountains, everywhere…