Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Murtisol Aluminum Adult Ebike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- Three levels of pedal-assist let riders achieve a desired amount of exercise.
- A concealed, removable battery sits stealthily within the downtube.
- This e-bike’s compact size makes it easy to store in an office, apartment or vehicle.
- An owner said that initial set-up of this e-bike was simple.
- Heavier riders found that this e-bike easily handled their weight.
- Top speeds often exceeded rider expectations.
6 reasons not to buy
- An owner of three Murtisol e-bikes said that one arrived missing some bolts.
- On two owners’ e-bikes, batteries would not remain powered on.
- An owner said that their e-bike’s battery life was unexpectedly short.
- Buyers would have liked to be able to adjust handlebar height
- An owner’s e-bike broke down after a week’s use.
- One buyer had to use tape to hold down their battery within the bike’s frame.