Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Mobo Mobito. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Mobo Mobito is an affordable trike for kids.
- It fits a wide range of riders. There are five adjustment points allowing riders 3'4" to 4'8" to ride it.
- A flag is included to increase the visibility of riders on the road.
- The Mobito can carry a load up to 180 lb.
- Children with disabilities and physical delays that hinder their balancing skills find the Mobito allows them to pedal with family and peers.
- The 12" rear wheels and 16" front wheel place riders in a low and stable pedaling position.
- The price tag is low compared to other child-sized trikes.
- The bike doesn't have a chain, reducing the amount of maintenance required.
- Assembly is easy. Tools are included and the instructions include pictures.
- The Mobito comes in three attractive colors: yellow, purple and red.
- The caliper brake works well and stops the trike on demand.
- The steel frame is durable.
5 reasons not to buy
- The Mobito is heavy.
- The trike can be difficult for some children to steer straight.
- Turns are wide. It's easy to flip the trike when turning.
- Broken pedals are a common issue for users.
- The bike doesn't have a parking brake.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
2 hours ago
2 days ago