Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the LeMond All-Road Prolog. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Prolog All-Road’s frameset, seatpost, and cockpit are carbon fiber.
- Experts say that, with assistance turned off, the All-Road Prolog rides just like a regular bike.
- Reviewers describe the bike as “beautifully crafted,” “clean,” and subtle.”
- At just 28lb, the All-Road Prolog is lightweight for an e-bike and easy to lift and carry.
- Experts praise the “very smooth” assistance from the Mahle X35+ 250W motor.
- The 43mm Panaracer tires deliver comfort on pavement, according to one tester.
- The frame has mounts for fenders.
3 reasons not to buy
- Experts agree that this is an expensive bike.
- The LeMond All-Road Prolog is only available in three sizes, and the integrated cockpit isn’t adjustable.
- Buyers that want a display must pay extra.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Best Electric Bikes
2 hours ago
2 days ago