Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Lectric XPremium. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
22 reasons to buy
- The XPremium is kit out with two 48v 10.4Ah batteries to offer 1000Wh and up to 100mi of range (when using PAS 1).
- The XPremium can be configured as a Class 1, 2 or 3 electric bike.
- Testers say the XPremium is “torquey” and able to climb quickly.
- The XPremium’s low-slung frame is easy for less-flexible riders to mount and dismount.
- This bike stops with strengthy Zoom hydraulic disc brakes and 160mm rotors.
- The XPremium employs a motor cut-off feature to better slow the bike on braking.
- A 7-speed Shimano Tourney drivetrain pairs with 5 levels of pedal assist.
- A ‘cruise control’ feature allows riders to lock in a speed and… cruise.
- Full-chub 20”x4” tires allow the XPremium to float over gravel, sand and dirt.
- Tires come pre-filled with Slime, for added puncture-protection.
- An 82mm suspension fork deals with mid-sized rocks ‘n’ ruts.
- A rear rack is included. It can handle a load up to 55 lb.
- The XPremium’s stretched-out step-through frame suits shorter riders.
- Lectric say the XPremium can take on a big load, of up to 330 lb.
- A shift-sensor prolongs the XPremium’s drivetrain.
- Integrated front and rear lights are included. The tail-light flashes on braking.
- The XPremium is IP65 rated, for above-decent dust and water resistance.
- Space-saving foldable pedals are a feature of the XPremium.
- Owners can remove the battery-lock key while riding.
- A number of testers liked the XPremium’s faux leather grips.
- The XPremium’s display is easy to read. It clearly shows current speed.
- Color-matched metal fenders are included, front and rear.
4 reasons not to buy
- At 75 lb, the XPremium is heavy. When folded, it’s a chore to lift.
- The XPremium is available in one size that may not suit riders over 6’.
- RV travellers say the folded XPremium takes up more room than other bikes.
- A tester found the XPremium was not nimble in off-road conditions.
Bottom lineThe XPremium is Lectric’s premier e-bike. It features a mid-drive motor and two batteries. Lectric say that the maximum range is near 100 miles (if you stay in assist-level 1). Components come from mid-range brands like Truckrun (motor), Shimano (gearing) and Zoom (hydraulic disc brakes), for reliable performance at an affordable price. Lectric allow owners to calibrate the bike to meet the legal classifications of a Class 1 (pedal-assist only), Class 2 or Class 3 bike (reaching a 28mph top-speed). An 82mm suspension fork offers double the travel of the XP 2.0. On roads, reviewers say the XPremium’s ride is luxurious, comfortable and powerful. Off-road, it wasn’t the most agile or comfy ride, due to its 75 lb weight. This also made it difficult to lift when folded. Fat tires allow this bike to roll over many types of surface, and they come pre-filled with slime, which will give you peace of mind when it comes to punctures. The XPremium makes for a good low-cost option for a rider’s first mid-drive e-bike.
Expert Reviews84/100 based on 5 rated expert reviews
Lectric eBikes Unveils XPremium Low-Cost Mid-Drive Folding Electric Bike With Torque Sensor
It rides great, and the mid-drive motor is really a thing of beauty. The motor is powerful, the fat tires and comfortable geometry make for a relaxed ride, and the brakes are super grippy. You simply won’t find many mid-drive e-bikes at this price. Snatch it up before the price increases.
Lectric XPremium Dual Battery Folding eBike With Torque Mid Drive and 20” x 4.0” Fat Tires
So, in a nutshell, mid-drive super-cool. Complete control with no surprises. Hydraulic disc brakes stop on a dime. A little heavier… it’s 75 lb. It does fold up quite well.
Lectric XPremium Review
The Lectric XPremium is a solid entry point into an entry-level mid-drive electric bike. You simply won’t find many mid-drive e-bikes at this price.
Lectric XPremium Deep Dive: The Cadillac of Foldable eBikes
The mid-drive motor is just silky smooth, something you can’t reproduce with a hub motor. I like the hydraulic brakes and built-in battery. This is a big e-bike, even when folded, so not as portable as other bikes. The large frame on this bike feels way better than most other foldable e-bikes.
Huge Range & Decked Out – The All New Lectric XPremium eBike!
It is like the Harley Davidson cruiser of e-bikes; comfortable, big, beefy, decked-out. So responsive and great to ride. Kinda cumbersome to ride on off-road terrain. It is big, it’s heavy and therefore it’s less portable. This motor is extremely powerful.
Lectric XPremium Dual Battery E-Bike
They got those big 4” tires plus they put that green slime in it so if you’re out there, you get a puncture, guess what? No flat tire. Really good braking system.
New Lectric XPremium Review
It’s a very powerful bike. Torquey. A lot more get-up and go. I feel as though it’s more powerful on hills. I do like those new hydraulic brakes.
Lectric XPremium Review: 100 Mile Range Ultimate Folding Fat Tire Electric Bike!
The XPremium is a versatile, highly functional folder that can be used for pretty much any purpose.