Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Lectric XPedition. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Lectric XPedition is available to buy with one or two batteries.
- Experts agree that the XPedition offers excellent value at this price point.
- The XPedition has quick-release pedals and folding handlebars for convenient transportation and tidier storage.
- A quick-adjust stem and handlebars make it easy to find a comfortable riding position.
- According to reviewers, the Zoom hydraulic disc brakes perform well.
- An expert says Lectric’s display is one of the easiest to see in daylight.
- The XPedition has a high payload capacity of 450lb. The rear rack supports 300lb, more than double the capacity of similarly priced models.
- Multiple experts and owners highlight the motor’s power. The XPedition finished one reviewer’s hill climb test faster than all the other e-bikes they’ve tested.
- Final assembly is quick and easy, as the XPedition is delivered almost fully assembled.
- Experts appreciate the stable ride, even with a loaded rack.
- One expert says the cadence sensor is very responsive.
- The 3” puncture-resistant tires have a sealant inside to increase puncture protection further.
9 reasons not to buy
- One tester says the actual range falls short of Lectric’s stated max range. Another reviewer is disappointed with the range at higher pedal assist levels.
- Multiple owners complain about the uncomfortable ride due to the lack of suspension.
- Owners report issues with the foldable, quick-release stem coming loose over time. One expert adds that it wobbles at high speeds.
- The dual-battery XPedition only comes with one charger, resulting in a 14-hour charge cycle (seven hours each).
- Two reviewers note rattling of a cable routed through the downtube.
- Experts are frustrated that the battery keys are not universal, so riders must carry two sets for the dual-battery model.
- The XPedition’s taillight doesn’t activate when braking.
- Testers say the telescoping seatpost is unnecessary and adds weight.
- Riders report that the XPedition’s motor is noisy.
Expert Reviews95/100 based on 4 rated expert reviews
Lectric XPedition Review 2023 – The Most Bang for Your Buck Cargo E-Bike?
Supported by its powerful motor, sturdy frame, and its peak performing components, this e-bike is the do-all bike you can rely on, day-in and day-out, replacing your car for doing a large list of tasks.
Lectric XPedition Review
There is a lot to be said when getting a full-powered electric cargo bike with good component spec and high load capacity for a price point that is attainable for most. We think the XPedition is a fantastic offering for an electric cargo bike.
Game-Changing Lectric XPedition Launched as Affordable Electric Cargo Bike
It’s nowhere near as good as the Tern GSD or other many-thousand-dollar bike shop e-bikes out there… But you could also buy a parking space full of XPeditions for the price of one of the e-bikes that it imitates.
Lectric XPedition Cargo E-Bike – Dual Battery 150-Mile Range & 450-Pound Capacity
I usually do pros and cons but there’s really only one negative… I thought the front fender was clanking but then I figured out it’s in that hollow tube, one of the wires that runs through…
Tested: The Lectric E-Bikes XPedition Dual Battery Cargo Bike
The quality they bring to the budget e-bike space is hands down, bar none, the best in the game. Sure, it would be nice to have a better derailleur, chain, and gear system, but you can always upgrade that later.