Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Juiced Scorpion. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- The HyperScorpion boasts a 1000W motor, the Scorpion uses 750W. Both put out a claimed 1800W peak wattage.
- The HyperScorpion has a max range of 70 miles, the Scorpion tops out at 55 miles.
- Top speeds on the HyperScorpion nudge above 30mph.
- HyperScorpion models come with mirrors and turn signals.
- All Scorpions are fitted with grippy, fat, slick tires.
- The Scorpion's ‘true torque’ sensor transitions smoothly between pedal assist levels.
- ‘Race mode’ jets the HyperScorpion to ludicrous speeds, just on throttle use.
- The Scorpion’s 2000 lumen headlight paves the way safely through the darkness.
- Heavier, bigger and taller riders said the Scorpion hauled them up hills with ease.
- A step-through frame makes for easy mounting and dismounting of the Scorpion.
- The Scorpion’s triple-clamp suspension fork features adjustable compression, pre-load and lockout.
- Scorpions feature a remote alarm system.
- The Scorpion’s rear rack can be upgraded to a passenger seat.
- A ‘tall seat’ upgrade lifts the Scorpion's seat height from 30.9 to 33.5 inches.
- Scorpions are fitted with hydraulic Tektro brakes.
8 reasons not to buy
- At 100 to 102 lb, Scorpions are heavy and hard to lift by oneself.
- One reviewer received their Scorpion with a crushed headlight.
- Pedal clearance is low enough that riders could scrape the Scorpion on turns.
- Riders found that the Scorpion’s maximum range specs were exaggerated.
- A 5’2” reviewer said pedaling the Scorpion was awkward for riders his height and taller.
- Radical price drops frustrated Scorpion buyers who paid top price.
- Some Scorpion buyers experienced a lack of response from Juiced’s customer service.
- The Scorpion’s two-piston hydraulic brakes could be more beefy if they were four-piston.
Expert Reviews78/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
2020 Juiced Bikes Scorpion Review: The Cadillac of e-Mopeds
Its high handlebars and pedals allow an upright riding position that’s naturally comfortable… If you are looking for a sturdy Class 3 e-bike that’s exceptionally comfortable to ride, Juiced Bikes’ Scorpion is a speedy, versatile ride ready to serve as daily transportation.
Review: Juiced Bikes Scorpion
I don’t know how many people out there are 5 feet tall, want a moped, and don’t want to get a license. But however big that weirdly specific market is, Juiced has nailed it… Unlike e-bikes that carefully calibrate the level of electric assistance in correlation to different levels of pressure on the pedals, the Scorpion just adds as much as power as it can get away with… Affordably priced. Powerful hub motor and long-lasting battery. Fun to ride. Cool to look at. Front and rear suspension. Huge integrated headlamp.
Juiced Scorpion E-bike Ride and Review
Overall, I’m fairly positive about this bike… it’s been fun so far and it is a really comfortable ride. I really enjoy using this thing to go out and get groceries or do some light trail riding on some of the bike paths around my house.
Juiced HyperScorpion Review: The New King of 30+ mph Electric Mopeds
It’s an electric bicycle and an electric motorbike all in one… While I’m still able to nitpick here and there about a few parts that I would like to see upgraded, the Juiced HyperScorpion is essentially a win in all areas… It has the speed and power for serious fun, the handling and suspension for a comfortable ride, the battery capacity to ride all day, and is priced within the reasonable reach of riders looking for this type of performance.
Juiced Scorpion Electric Bike Review: An Affordable Electric Moped With Style
The Juiced Scorpion is a ton of fun, but it’s not perfect. My one complaint of substance is that I wish I could squeeze more power out of it. At 750W, the motor gives acceptable performance though it is certainly not the sportiest ride… Ultimately, I think Juiced Bikes had to compromise on the entry-level Scorpion to keep the price reasonable, and they succeeded there… if you want to really tear up the road, you can go nuts with the HyperScorpion.