Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Juiced RipRacer - Class 3. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
24 reasons to buy
- It will fit into an elevator, truck, SUV, van or corner of your apartment.
- The Class 3 RipRacer reaches a top speed of 28 mph.
- Juiced’s 750W motor hits a reported 1300W of peak power.
- Small 20” wheels create higher torque while remaining compact.
- The Class 3 RipRacer delivers 80Nm of torque, propelling it up hills.
- The RipRacer has a massive 52V 15Ah battery, with a handle to help carry it.
- The bike’s battery is removable for security and off-bike charging.
- Wide & knobby 4” tires act as suspension on dirt, gravel and uneven roads.
- The compact RipRacer weaves nimbly through city traffic.
- Logan Hydraulic disc brakes ensure powerful stopping ability.
- Juiced says the RipRacer fits riders from 5’0” to 6’3” in height.
- The RipRacer’s single-speed drivetrain is simple and low-maintenance.
- An integrated 1050-lumen headlight is included with the RipRacer.
- An integrated tail light is also included. It functions as a brake light.
- A handle is attached to the seat, making it easier to lift the RipRacer.
- A big 52V 15.6Ah battery takes the RipRacer as far as 55 mi on a charge.
- 4 bolts are provided to attach a long bottle or cargo cage.
- Juiced’s 52V battery features a hidden port for an AirTag tracker.
- RipRacer riders can reach 20 mph via the bike’s twist throttle.
- The RipRacer can haul a total payload of 275 lb.
- High-rise BMX-style handlebars place RipRacer riders in an upright ride position.
- Color options include Baja Blue, Noir, Mystic Green and Hi-Viz Yellow.
- The Class 3 RipRacer comes with a detailed LCD display.
- A compact mid-step frame and small wheels suit this bike to shorter riders and teenagers.
7 reasons not to buy
- Although small, the RipRacer is not particularly light, at 66 lb.
- A single-speed drivetrain limits your gear range, on the RipRacer.
- Riders over 6’ may feel cramped on the RipRacer.
- Fenders or a rack? Not included.
- The motor failed for one owner, after 300 miles of riding.
- Poor customer service response was reported by more than one owner.
- Owners say that an unpowered RipRacer is a drag to pedal.
Expert Reviews85/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Juiced RipRacer Review: This Fun-Sized Fat Tire Electric Bike Hits 28 mph in a Nimble Package
This is absolutely an e-bike to check out if you’re looking for high performance in a small package and want to get some pretty good quality components to boot! The big tires are enough suspension for me, and the bike is so much fun that the term “fun-sized” feels even more appropriate than ever.
Juiced Bikes RipRacer Review | Their Most Affordable Ebike Yet
I’m happy to report that the Juiced RipRacer is a ton of fun. The bike has a BMX feel to it which lends itself to lowering the seat, kicking back and enjoying the ride. It’s the most affordable e-bike from Juiced. There simply aren’t a lot of Class 3 e-bikes in this price range.
RipRacer | Pedal Assist Modes
In eco mode, I’m using 200W. In PAS 1 I’m using 400W. PAS 2, I’m using 500W. PAS 3, right around 700W. In PAS 5… Wow. So far, this 750W motor peaks at 1050W. This motor’s pretty powerful. Whether you’re 20 or 70 years old, this bike could work for you in a lot of different ways. Do I recommend it? Absolutely!
Juiced RipRacer Ripped After 300 Miles. Juiced Is Ignoring Me.
Now I don’t even have a functioning bike. Obviously there’s something seriously wrong with the motor. Less than 300 miles on it. It left me stranded, I had to push it for hours back home. I have contacted Juice two or three times, to no avail. No response after two weeks.
I wanted to show how it fits perfectly in the bed of my Ford Maverick, and this is a small bed. This bike is a pain in the ass to pedal at zero. PAS 3 and 4 get you over 20mph, with aggressive pedaling. PAS 5 is like a burst, but it saps battery power quickly. The top speed I was able to get to was 27mph.