Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Juiced HyperScrambler 2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The HyperScrambler boasts a whopping maximum range of 100 miles.
- Front and rear suspension are fitted to the HyperScrambler.
- The HyperScrambler’s 2000 lumen headlight is a reassuring inclusion.
- Powerful Tektro hydraulic brakes inspired confidence for HyperScrambler riders.
- The HyperScrambler’s batteries are lockable, removable and can be charged on or off the bike.
- Testers said the HyperScrambler’s fat 4.25” wide street tires are grippy and grounded.
- HyperScrambler reviewers say the bike’s throttle engages quickly and powerfully.
- As a security measure, a key is needed to start the HyperScrambler.
- The HyperScrambler’s long saddle allows riders to carry a passenger.
- The HyperScrambler 2 comes equipped with a remote-operated alarm.
6 reasons not to buy
- At 119 lb, the HyperScrambler is incredibly heavy.
- For one reviewer, The HyperScrambler’s throttle would stick.
- On longer trips, the HyperScrambler’s non-adjustable seat could cause discomfort.
- A reviewer felt that the HyperScrambler’s 180mm disc rotors could be larger.
- When carrying a passenger, it’s difficult for the HyperScrambler’s rider to pedal.
- The HyperScrambler’s fitted mirrors could be larger and better positioned.
Expert Reviews75/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Juiced HyperScrambler 2 Review: Speed Demon
I think the main question you need to ask yourself before buying this bike is: what kind of riding do you plan on doing? If you’re looking for an e-bike that can replace a car, with some room for cargo or even a kid seat, this is not the bike for you. But if you’re looking for a bike that can go wicked fast, impress your friends with a uniquely classic design, and won’t break the bank, then this should definitely fall under your consideration.
Juiced HyperScrambler 2 Review: At 32 Mph and 100-Mile Range, Is It eBike or eMoto?
This ebike is just amazing. It’s great on the open road, it’s a great commuter, and most of all it’s just great fun riding around… Sure, there are some nitpicks. The huge batteries are very heavy and therefore so is the bike. But that’s the tradeoff!
HyperScrambler 2 eBike Review // Scrambler Style Electric Bike by Juiced Bikes
The bike reminds me of an electric motorcycle or a moped, just with the way that it’s set up in the controls, and I like that. It makes it feel less janky, and so I feel solid just doing 30-35 miles per hour when we’re cruising, just having all these controls at my disposal.