BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Juiced CrossCurrent S2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- The bike has a powerful 750 W motor that can take riders up to speeds of 28 mph.
- With the Race Track mode engaged, riders can go up to 33 mph.
- There are five levels of pedal assist on the bike.
- The thumb throttle control is easy to use. It's fitted to the left side of the handle but can be mounted on either side to meet the rider's preferred position.
- Assembly takes around 30 minutes. Juiced offers informative videos on their website to assist riders with assembly.
- 700c wheels with 45c Kenda tires are fast-rolling and perform well on pavement.
- The Suntour Suspension Fork reduces the jolt felt traveling over rough patches of road.
- The nine-speed Shimano drivetrain shifts smoothly.
- The CrossCurrent S2 includes a bright headlight.
- Juiced specs the bike with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes that are reliable. They bring the bike to a quick stop when they are activated.
- The bike is available in three sizes.
- The battery can easily be removed from the downtube.
- The high torque allows riders to accelerate on inclines where other electric bikes may not be able to.
- The 52V 13Ah battery offers riders a high range of up to 75 miles. This amount varies based on one’s terrain and mode of pedal-assist in use.
- The LCD Matrix Display is a great source of information on one’s ride and bike. It shows the level of pedal assist, battery life, odometer, trip distance and speed.
- The geometry of the bike and flat handlebars place riders in a racy riding position. Testers found they were extremely stable in this position.
5 reasons not to buy
- The bike is only available in one color.
- One user had issues filing a claim with customer service.
- The seat is slimmer and not as plush as the seats found on most other electric bikes in the CrossCurrent S2’s category.
- The text on the LCD display is small.
- The LCD display’s screen is very reflective. This makes it difficult to read in the sun.