Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Jetson Bolt. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Jetson Bolt is easy to assemble.
- The bike is inexpensive.
- Connecting the bike to the Ride Jetson app allows the rider to adjust the bike’s speed, adjust the LED lights, monitor battery life and map their rides.
- The bike has a small kickstand that resembles a motorcycle kickstand.
- The footpegs provide riders with a comfortable place to rest their feet.
- The bike has an option for cruise control, allowing riders to remove their hand from the throttle on long rides.
- The handlebars fold down, making it easy to store and transport the Jetson Bolt. The bike fits in the trunk of most cars.
- The bike is easy to carry. It weighs only 34 lbs., which is much lighter than other e-bikes.
- The Jetson Bolt has an electric horn, allowing you to alert others of your presence.
- The bike has bright lights in the front and back. The rear light also functions as a brake light.
- The Jetson Bolt has fenders to keep the rider dry, riding through puddles.
- Users stated the bike handled well.
- The rear disc brake of the Jetson Bolt is very responsive.
8 reasons not to buy
- The Jetson Bolt struggles to maintain speed when climbing.
- Many users complained the battery did not hold a charge after a few months of use.
- The bike’s weight is not balanced for someone picking it up by the frame handle for transport.
- Users describe the seat as stiff and uncomfortable.
- Many users had difficulty operating the Ride Jetson app successfully.
- The bike is not ideal for taller or heavier individuals.
- Riders complained that the small wheels and lack of suspension made them feel every obstacle in their path.
- The bike does not have pedals. The throttle is the only way one can power the bike.