Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Gazelle Medeo T10+. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- Experts say the Medeo T10+ HMB’s ride quality is hard to fault. A stiff frame combines with sporty geometry to provide nimble handling and comfort.
- A Bosch Performance Line Speed motor hits 28 mph and outputs 85 Nm of torque, to easily conquer hills.
- This Medeo comes equipped with integrated front and rear lights, a sturdy 50 lb-payload rack, stainless-steel fenders, and an AXA Block café lock with optional chain/cable plug-in.
- Experts see the Medeo T10+ HMB as excellent value; for its quality, reliability & comfort.
- The Medeo is available in 2 frame shapes (high-step & mid-step), 3 sizes, and 2 subtle colors.
- A tester reports 60 miles of range in Eco Mode and almost 20 miles in Turbo.
- The Medeo’s premium Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh battery is removable (for off-bike charging and security) and can be upgraded with a second battery.
- Testers say the 63 mm Suntour suspension fork is cushioning over major divots, without sapping pedal power. It features a lock-out and is adjustable.
- The Medeo is lightweight, at under 51 lb for a fully-featured e-bike with lights, a lock, rack & fenders.
- Testers are floored by the Medeo’s high-end, 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain.
- 4-piston Shimano hydraulic brakes couple with 180 mm rotors to ensure powerful braking on the Medeo.
- Reviewers say the Medeo’s Schwalbe Big Apple 28” x 2.0” puncture-resistant tires are stable and comfortable, yet efficient.
- Gazelle furnish the Medeo with these warranties: frame: 10 yrs, fork & paint: 5 yrs, electric & mechanical components: 2 yrs.
- Elegant lines and internal cabling compliment the Medeo’s exceptional finish.
- A chainguard and robust Ursus kickstand are included with the Medeo.
3 reasons not to buy
- Because it is high-end, the Medeo T10+ HMB is not cheap.
- One user could only achieve a 25 mph maximum speed, not the purported 28 mph.
- A reviewer was not impressed by the Medeo T10+ HMB color options.
Expert Reviews97/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Gazelle Medeo T10+ Might Be the Ultimate Commuter E-Bike
The T10+ is a truly great commuter. This thing is loaded to the teeth with high-end components. Add over 100 years of Dutch engineering and the price actually makes a lot of sense. This bike is going to last years!
Gazelle Medeo T10+ Long-Term Verdict: 500 Miles With a Gazelle Medeo E-Bike
It’s not Gazelle’s top-of-the-line bike and it isn’t their bottom-of-the-line model. This is where the G-spot is, I would say this is where you’re getting the best bang for your money. You’re getting an excellent motor and components.
Best Electric Bikes
Latest Discussions in the Forum
14 hours ago
17 hours ago
14 September – 1 October