Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Eurobike G4. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- Numerous owners said the G4 folded easily. It was conveniently taken into offices and packed into car boots for travel and camping.
- Some consumers regarded the G4’s build-quality as sturdy, stable and solid.
- One cyclist felt that the G4 was impressively stable for a folding bike. Others said that it was comfortable and smooth on roads.
- Assembly was easy for several buyers, taking a recorded 45 minutes for one do-it-yourselfer. Basic tools come included.
- A few buyers thought this steed sported sleek looks. The red colorway received most praise, while the tri-spoke rims were also loved.
- For a full-size bike that folds, the G4 is definitely low-priced.
- For a bargain-basement bike, it’s nice to see Shimano front and rear derailleurs, although the specific models aren’t specified. One owner was ‘amazed' by the gearing. For others, it was sufficient to say that it seemed smooth.
- Suspension was reckoned to work well and feel good. Dual-suspension was seen as good value in this price range.
- Customer service almost always received high praise for being helpful and prompt with responses.
14 reasons not to buy
- Damage was a concern. Consumers received bikes showing scratches and other signs of wear when new. This damage was underneath sufficient padding and did not occur in transit.
- For some buyers, parts were missing on arrival.
- Instructions were characterized as poor, using an unclear translation into English.
- The G4 could be burdensomely heavy for smaller commuters, folded or not.
- A few buyers would have preferred a more modern 27.5 inch tire size.
- Due to quality concerns, some punters felt the G4 wasn’t meant for everyday use.
- A decent proportion of the customer base felt that this bike was difficult to fold.
- For some folk, the gears were unreliable, even after being tuned by a mechanic. One owner received a 6-speed cassette in place of the specified 7!
- Numerous buyers felt that the G4 did not represent the best value for money.
- Experience of the rear shock varied. It wasn’t always smooth and bottomed out easily for a lightweight rider.
- Bicycle mechanics told some owners that weld-quality was poor, featuring bubbles and holes.
- By one report, handling was unstable and shaky at speed or on sharp turns.
- Although saddle-comfort is largely subjective, many riders were uncomfortable on the G4.
- The Wanda brand tires were described as only suitable for light off-road use.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
2 hours ago
2 days ago