Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Denago Folding 1. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- In one expert’s tests, the Folding 1 gets close to 50 miles on PAS 2 and over 40 miles on PAS 5.
- A folding frame, stem, and pedals let this bike pack down to a relatively compact 20" x 35" x 30".
- This bike has integrated lights, fenders, a kickstand, a bell, and a stylish rack rated for 35lb.
- The included 3A charger means charging time is 33% faster than many alternatives in this price range.
- The Folding 1 can support a 300lb rider and 55lb of cargo (20lb on the front, 35lb on the rear).
- This bike impresses on hills, outperforming all other folding bikes tested by one expert.
- The Folding 1 fits riders from 5'1" to 6'5", making it ideal for families. The stem and seatpost are telescoping and have quick-release clamps for easy adjustments.
- One user says the Folding 1 is "perfect for someone with limited space."
- The throttle only works with the pedals turning, enhancing safety for novice riders.
- The 3" Chaoyang street tires provide cushioning on bumpy pavement.
- Experts praise the fast and easy folding process. One reckons that, with practice, it can be done in under thirty seconds.
- Users can easily set the max speed to between 10 and 25mph.
5 reasons not to buy
- An expert bemoans the cadence sensor's lag in re-engagement after braking or coasting.
- One reviewer says the gearing isn't suitable for pedaling at higher speeds.
- According to one tester, the handling is a bit twitchy at high speeds.
- Bolt-on axles mean fixing a puncture is more work compared to quick-release axles.
- One tester says the throttle is hard to use. Experienced riders may also find it frustrating that it only operates when moving.
Expert Reviews84/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Denago Folding 1 Electric Bike Review: The Perfect Blend of Style and Functionality!
The Denago Folding 1 has a few things to make it stand out… The motor is a reasonable 500 watts but really packs a punch, making it a powerful hill climber. And finally, it’s a nice design with a sleek integrated headlight and nice step-through frame.
The Folding E-Bike That Actually Fits Anyone | Denago Folding 1 Review
The Folding 1… strikes an excellent balance between portability and performance. With a top speed of 25mph… a high-capacity battery, and a comprehensive feature set, this… is a compelling option for urban commuters or those who need a versatile and compact transport solution…
Best Electric Bikes
3 hours ago
2 days ago