Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Gazzetta's style has received positive responses; it is intended to emulate classic touring bicycles. The style and finish (including flourishes on bottle-mounts and seat-clamps) was appreciated.
- Two sets of brakes make this bike easy to ride through city areas, riding in an alert, upright position.
- The chromoly steel frame was commended for its durability as well as its comfortable fit and ride.
- It was deemed as ideally-suited to urban riding, commuting and shopping, due to the carrying capacity of the racks and the racy geometry.
- Double-sided pedals allow the versatility of riding with either casual or clipless cycling shoes.
- In wet weather, the mudguard came in handy.
- The Brooks leather seat is a high-end addition that some riders valued.
4 reasons not to buy
- Both experts and buyers were frustrated by the relatively low-grade componentry.
- Value wasn’t seen as the best, considering parts quality.
- Many reviewers remarked on the heavier-than-usual weight of this bike.
- The handlebar brake-levers get in the way of large loads and forbid the use of a handlebar-bag.
Expert Reviews60/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Review: Cinelli Gazzetta Della Strada
If you are looking for a pure performance bike, then the Cinelli Gazzetta Della Strada is probably a little too heavy for you, but if you are looking for a trusty bike that will put some zip in your commute and work well for a day in the country, then this is excellent value.