BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cervélo P3X. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Cervélo P3X is specifically designed for triathletes.
- The carbon frame is light and stiff, allowing riders to accelerate quickly.
- Experts were pleased that the bike has a built-in top tube bag that allows them to carry and access gels, bars and other items on the go.
- Shimano BR-9170 hydraulic disc brakes are extremely responsive, on the P3X.
- The geometry of the bike places riders in a position of control. It maneuvers wherever riders direct it.
- The seat angle is adjustable from 77° to 81°. This allows riders the ability to fine-tune the bike to achieve their ideal riding position.
- The Speed Riser allows cyclists to adjust the cockpit of the bike for maximum rider comfort.
- Padded forearm rests allow riders greater comfort, on this aggressive triathlon bike.
- The top tube is aligned with the cockpit on the Cervélo P3X. This makes it more aerodynamic.
- Experts were pleased with the quality DT Swiss wheels on the bike.
- Tires as wide as 36mm can be used on the P3X, for greater cushioning over rough patches on the tarmac.
- A removable 'Speedcase' is positioned on the downtube of the Cervélo P3X. Experts agree that this is a fantastic place to keep tools and CO2 cartridges.
- This bike is comfortable on climbs.
2 reasons not to buy
- The P3X is not UCI legal.
- The bike is costly for most riders, even if it is cheaper than other bikes in its category.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Review Cervélo P3X Tri Bike – Is this the Fasteset Tri Bike in the World?
The P3X Cervélo always surprises people when they look at it, because where’s the downtube gone? Well, actually, as we know when a rider is in a full-on aero position they’re loading up the front end more…pressure for the downtube is not there.